Monday, November 15, 2010

21st Birthday!! Best Weekend!:)



Okay I have not been using my blog lately but I figure since it was my 21st B-day on the 13th why not?!
I had an absolute BLAST this weekend! On friday night we went to Amy's house and they surprised me with a huge cupcake that Amy made! It was wasn't cooked all the way but it was good! Then Amy dyed my hair RED! And it turned out really GOOD!
Then Saturday finally came and I had to go shopping for a sexy outfit Went to Express and found two skirts and a dress shirt all for $37! Pretty good for Express! Then Matt & Amy did my hair/makeup and well look at the above picture, it pretty much says it all!! If I ever become famous they are going to be my GLAM squad! Then we went out to eat at Hayden's and Sharon(my boss) got me a $15 gift card there so I got a my first legal drink and it was okay. The food was really good, I would go back again! 

Then I opened my gifts and I got a lot of sweet stuff! Then it was time to get wasted and go to Necto! It was such a fun time, probably one of the best times I've had at a club! Also, it's safe to say that everyone else had a great time too! Even Chelsea who wanted to stay 5 seconds and ended up staying the entire time!! We pretty much danced the night away the entire time we were there! All of us at one point got on the stage and danced! I must of been drunk enough to do that!! 

Then on Sunday I went to Dave & Busters with my two cousins and that was also a lot of fun! We got majorly lost but in the end it was just as fun! I definitely want to hang out with them more, I forgot how much fun it is to hang out with them! So this weekend was the best weekend I've had in such a long time! OH YEAH I won $20 bucks on a $1 lotto ticket my bro got me! 


3 comments:

  1. LUCKY WINNING $20 ON A LOTTERY TICKET!

    It was a great weekend, Betsy, and I'm really glad you had a great time :) Your 21st birthday is SUPPOSED to be awesome and I'm glad yours was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAM SQUAD.
    You looked wonderful.

    I'm glad you had fun!

    And PS.
    I like your CHEZZA tinted red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get on the stage and dance, just to clarify. Nor did Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete